Sunday, September 18, 2011

Maya visits MU

We had the best weekend with Maya!!  We took her to MU for her first football game and some sightseeing, of course.  I was a little skeptical, thinking that we wouldn't be able to hold her attention all day, but I was very wrong!  She LOVED it! 
It was pretty special for me as well.  There's something about showing your child where you went to school.  Who knows...she may end up there someday.





My dad and Gail met us in Columbia.  They got the campus tour, as well.



This is my favorite picture from the day...she looked so cute (at least I think so)! She loved the game and was cheering louder than everyone else after just a few first downs (and there were a lot to cheer for during this game)!  She loved yelling Z-O-U and would look over at us after and say, "I said it!".  Too cute!!


I think we may have a little Tiger fan joining us for some more games!

No comments:

Post a Comment