Monday, March 14, 2011

We Are Back

Clint and I just got back from a much-needed vacation in beautiful Jamaica and a much-needed break from all of technology (except of course calling home to check on the babies!)!!  We got to spend 6 days together just hanging out and enjoying each other's company and talking at dinner instead of trying to feed two munchkins.  It was wonderful!! 
Jamaica was gorgeous and I will show you soon when I have a chance to go through the 402 pictures that we took (no, I'm not kidding).  I just haven't done it yet because I have been trying to spend every minute with my two favorite people that I missed so dearly. 

I didn't take this picture...but here's a preview of our vacation...

If anyone ever has a chance to go...Couples Swept Away in Negril is AMAZING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment