Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Funny Stuff

I just wanted to share a conversation between Maya and her Mama Marty this past weekend:

Maya:  My teacher's grandma died.
Marty: Oh, no!  Is she sad?
Maya:  Yes, she had to go to the funeral.
Marty:  Did you tell her that you were sorry.
Maya:  I didn't die her, she died herself!

Laughing, laughing and now crying because I'm laughing so hard. (not about the death, of course).

Marty:  Is her grandma in heaven now?
Maya: No. She's going to stay at her house.

More laughing...

Maya:  When all grandmas die, they just stay at their house.
Marty:  So, when I die, I will stay at my house.
Maya:  No, you can go to heaven.

Thank you, Maya.  I'm glad that you decide who is going to heaven. And I'm glad that you didn't "die her"!!

You gotta love having conversations with a 3-year-old!

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! Well, no need to say sorry to the old lady for dying! :)

    ReplyDelete