Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011

I know, I know...I'm a little behind.  And, I don't actually have a lot of time now, so I'll give you the short version of our Easter.  This was the first holiday (since we've had children) that we weren't with family.  It was a little bittersweet...nice because we didn't have to drag the kids all over the place and we were not on a schedule, but of course we missed the family.  We just went to church, took pictures before we all got out of our nice clothes, took Maya to a friends' house for an egg hunt and I fixed dinner (fried chicken and mashed potatoes to be exact). 








Maya had a little accident the day before Easter...she jumped off of a concrete bench, her foot caught and she landed right on her nose.  We actually thought she had broken her nose, but she hasn't complained too much since it happened and it's almost healed now.  I'm still waiting for that first ER visit!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Easter pictures...that first picture is just so good! I hope you framed it somewhere in your house! :) Ben loves BOZ movies too!

    ReplyDelete